MALDEN reader

LET

Thursday, April 29, 2010

NEWS: Got a Job, so might have fewer strip updates.

Just letting my readers know that I won't be uploading a new strip over the weekend.  I just got a call for a freelance position that requires some heavy crunch time, so I may not have time to do a new strip for this week.

In my current position, I need all the cash I can get.  Monday updates are my main goal for the strip with a second update before the end of the week.  So that's at least 2 updates a week.  To be absolutely sure you get your MALDEN fix, come to the site on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Need cash, gotta work.  The current story line should be wrapped up by strip 25-26.

If you are new to the site, please click on the thumbs to see the comic as originally intended. Thanks!



No comments: